My dear friends, my dear human soul
A new age approaches us, and with it come new understandings of soul and mind. The time when people begin to focus more on this particular area is slowly approaching, the age when reason and ego gradually become secondary, is on the horizon.
They will begin to gradually explore and focus on areas that were up until now mysterious to them, areas that they never thought about. They will begin to ask themselves questions that many people would consider weird.
- How is it possible to feel love all the time and in every single situation?
- Can I find myself in perpetual happiness?
- Is it possible to heal all traumas?
- What about my problems and things that bother me?
- Who decides about me and my future?
- Does God exist?
- Why is my life the way it is?
- Can I be absolutely free and happy at the same time?
- Can I be perfectly healthy and live forever?
If you find yourself in these or similar questions, you are probably ready to move further and find the answers both to these particular questions and questions of other nature you come across in your life.
The Path of Heart is simple
It is a path of love. It doesn’t require complex tests nor certificates. It isn’t a place where ego holds a privileged place. It is about searching for your true self, the one you truly are, about finding a way to love everyone and everything. A way to stop evaluating, judging and differentiating people and other beings into ‘good’ and ‘evil’.
Rediscovery of unity, God in yourself, your essence and the unlimited and unconditioned love towards yourself, life and everything that exists. That is your path and that is exactly where you are headed.