Chakra Clearing and Balancing
There are seven main chakras in our body which when awakened causes an experience of good health and physical changes and makes you feel a sensation of positive being. Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning, “wheels or disks of energy.”
The details of seven chakra are given below for your understanding:
1.Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. Its disorders may result in fatigue, disagreements with others, disorientation.
2. Sacral Chakra – Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. Its disorders may result in Sexual dysfunction, hormonal imbalance, lack of creativity.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. Its disorders may result in Digestive system upset, weakness in muscles, low immunity, and low self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love. Its disorders may result in High or low blood pressure, cardiac symptoms, anger, numbness, fear of love.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate. Its disorders may result in Hyper- or hypothyroid (over- or under-active thyroid gland), frustration, fear or inability to express oneself.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus on and see the big picture. Its disorders may result in Headaches, lack of insight, feeling lost, lack of psychic intuitiveness.
7. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. Its disorders may result in Headaches, brain fog, fear, disconnection, lack of trust/hope/faith.
You might be aware of the disorders that can be caused due to the unbalancing in the chakra, if would have been very clear to you that how important it is to balance the chakra to lead a disease free and healthy life. The Chakra lies in our body itself and a simple routine life can balance them, our day to day activity influences them. There are more activities can improve it, like yoga, meditation and exercises that can become a part of life if you follow the way we guide you and if you use our chakra clearing and balancing therapy.
Chakra clearing and balancing is important for the overall health of an individual. There are different methodologies we follow to cleanse and balance chakras. We follow on the fact that what works for you and feel comfortable to you. These practices increase individual energy and focus. Is possible also follow on all aspects of yoga, exercises to do chakra clearing and balancing. This may take to peace and a way towards balanced life. Chakras are both complex and fascinating. It is crucial to have a healthy, open chakra system. It helps you to feel confident, stable and physically alive. If this Chakra clearing and balancing can be done without any medicines and surgerical treatment.
Come and bridge the gap between you and a healthy life.